Have you heard of dead peasant life insurance that corporations take out on their employees?

I'm watching a Michael Moore movie, Capitalism - A Love Story. It's talking about bank and Walmart and Nestle employees, millions of Americans, who are covered by dead peasant insurance, they get up to or over a million dollars when one of their employees dies, especially young women, who are less likely to... show more I'm watching a Michael Moore movie, Capitalism - A Love Story. It's talking about bank and Walmart and Nestle employees, millions of Americans, who are covered by dead peasant insurance, they get up to or over a million dollars when one of their employees dies, especially young women, who are less likely to die, and they keep all this money, and give the families nothing, when for example, this one young woman, a Walmart employee was a cake decorator, worked there a few years, and the family had to pay a hundred thousand in medical fees, and six thousand for a funeral.

They weren't told that the company took out a policy on her life, and that they had a vested interest in her dying. This is against the law for most other people to do, take out policies on people without their knowledge, for obvious reasons, but somehow, they get away with this, and I bet millions of people right now don't know that there's a million dollar price on their head.