I want to be an actress but I have a fear of publicly speaking.?

I’m 15 and I want to start getting into acting. I’ve always had a passion for acting but was unsure because I have general anxiety and the thought of acting in front of people makes me nervous, I mean I still would do it i’d just be real nervous and it’d probably mess me up as I act. I want to start acting around... show more I’m 15 and I want to start getting into acting. I’ve always had a passion for acting but was unsure because I have general anxiety and the thought of acting in front of people makes me nervous, I mean I still would do it i’d just be real nervous and it’d probably mess me up as I act. I want to start acting around maybe 17 , I want
to take a drama class but my school does not have one so I can’t really start off with school plays. Anyways, does anyone have any tips or advice on how to get rid of having the fear of publicly speaking? And/or tips on some acting skills I should keep in mind?’