I want to leave my dad and live with my mom completely because he’s emotionally abusive but I don’t know how or what he’d do.?

I’m 16 and my parents have been divorced for about five years now. I wrestle and I’m a state champion in that but I really hate it a lot because I’ve cut weight a lot and he’s pushed me into it since I was a little kid. Now that I hate it I just want to quit before college and enjoy myself, I get a fairly decent... show more I’m 16 and my parents have been divorced for about five years now. I wrestle and I’m a state champion in that but I really hate it a lot because I’ve cut weight a lot and he’s pushed me into it since I was a little kid. Now that I hate it I just want to quit before college and enjoy myself, I get a fairly decent 3.67 GPA and I am doing well in my social life. I just can’t wrestle anymore and when I told him I wanted to quit, he called me many names and threaten to hit me if I didn’t stop “defying him” so I need advice, my mom is supportive and stable and I live with her three days a week and I want to live with her for time now instead because she is supportive and I feel safer and more at home there. Any advice on how to go about getting a change of housing would be appreciated and any advice regarding anything else would be awesome thank you.