How to report School food poisoning?

My daughter doesn't have much of a sensitive stomach. She eats everything and is healthy as can be. She's never had any health issues nor stomach issues. Since the new year began (2018, not school year) my child has gotten food poisoning from school three times. I don't want to sound like an overly... show more My daughter doesn't have much of a sensitive stomach. She eats everything and is healthy as can be. She's never had any health issues nor stomach issues. Since the new year began (2018, not school year) my child has gotten food poisoning from school three times. I don't want to sound like an overly concerned parent but I feel as if that's one too many times. In this case as well I have not received any phone calls for any time this incident has occured as my child sits in the school nurse's office crying in pain and vomiting. Once my child arrives home (she takes the school bus) she comes in crying saying her tummy is hurting and was in the nurse's office. After every incident she tells me it happens after lunch time. From here forward she will remain taking lunch from home but I would like to know how to properly report this incident.
11 answers 11