Why don’t we let teenagers have sex?

We’re all human with human needs. Age is just an illusion. You really think that a just turned 18 year old is automatically an adult and is capable of making their own decisions? Lol give me a break. We’re the only animal species who has an age limit on sex and honestly I think it’s pretty stupid. It we never had... show more We’re all human with human needs. Age is just an illusion. You really think that a just turned 18 year old is automatically an adult and is capable of making their own decisions? Lol give me a break. We’re the only animal species who has an age limit on sex and honestly I think it’s pretty stupid. It we never had consent laws in place and you could have sex at any age, then life would feel so much more natural. Idk what I’m getting at I just think the government should stop trying to change human biology by saying “Hey, you can’t have sex because we’re telling you you technically can’t say the word ‘yes’ and consent to sex until you turn 18 tomorrow”. It just seems really weird and unnatural. What do you think?
39 answers 39