Can my parents forbid me from having sex?

I’m 20 and I have a girlfriend who is 19. I don’t have the financial capability to move out yet but I’ve been trying to save money as best I can. My parents will literally ruin every chance I have of having sex. One time they came home early and caught my girlfriend and I and kicked her out. They also go through my... show more I’m 20 and I have a girlfriend who is 19. I don’t have the financial capability to move out yet but I’ve been trying to save money as best I can. My parents will literally ruin every chance I have of having sex. One time they came home early and caught my girlfriend and I and kicked her out. They also go through my room all the time when I’m gone and take away my condoms. They take my car keys at night so I can’t go over to my girlfriends house. Sometimes they get up in the middle of the night and check on me (Seriously, I’m 20, not 12). All they can say is “Our house, our rules” if that’s your excuse then you can’t forbid me from going to her house because I can technically have sex over there where it’s not “your house”. My parents have sex every night but apparently it’s so wrong if I do it. They wouldn’t even know we were doing it if they didn’t come check on us every 30 minutes. I’m a grown a$$ man and I can’t even have sex because my parents want to keep controlling me. They’ve even threatened to set up cameras in my bedroom. What can I do about this? Do I have to put up with this until I move out?
Update: Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Yes I do have a job and yes I do pay rent. I pay my own car and phone payments but my parents still think they are entitled to take those away. I signed my phone contract and my car is registered under my name. I have asked numerous times for them to lower the rent so I can save a... show more Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Yes I do have a job and yes I do pay rent. I pay my own car and phone payments but my parents still think they are entitled to take those away. I signed my phone contract and my car is registered under my name. I have asked numerous times for them to lower the rent so I can save a little more money and move out quicker but the answer is always no. I feel like a prisoner in my own home.