Wanting to know where i can get a metal bending tool, and or know the name?

I work for an apartment complex as an maintenance technician. I have to install microwaves with bracket from the top. These microwave are to expensive. So i wanted to save the company money by changing the mounting bracket to add microwave that cost 6 times less. My thought is to put brackets are gonna be bended by... show more I work for an apartment complex as an maintenance technician. I have to install microwaves with bracket from the top. These microwave are to expensive. So i wanted to save the company money by changing the mounting bracket to add microwave that cost 6 times less. My thought is to put brackets are gonna be bended by 90 degree angles and wrap around the microwave to the cabinet. Is their a tool to bend metal so they can be used like I want to use it? What is the name of it as well?