What do you think of the website Baby Gaga for first time mothers?

I discovered this website a few months ago and I think it's a truly appalling website that sets an extremely bad example for pregnant women. All they have are horror stories and negatives of being pregnant and giving birth. They don't say anything helpful at all. I don't know if they're actually... show more I discovered this website a few months ago and I think it's a truly appalling website that sets an extremely bad example for pregnant women. All they have are horror stories and negatives of being pregnant and giving birth.
They don't say anything helpful at all. I don't know if they're actually meant to be taken seriously or not.
I've heard from various people that they got terrified of some of the stories and lists on there.
I don't see any reason for it to exist. I think that community baby website is so so much better.