Could this be something serious?

So I’m only 16 years old and lately these past few months have been awful for me health wise. Every time I would have to go out, like to the store, or a family’s place, or anywhere in general, I would get sick to my stomach to the point that I’m about to vomit. If I stay home and stay in bed, I feel okay again.... show more So I’m only 16 years old and lately these past few months have been awful for me health wise. Every time I would have to go out, like to the store, or a family’s place, or anywhere in general, I would get sick to my stomach to the point that I’m about to vomit. If I stay home and stay in bed, I feel okay again.

Now this past month it’s been worse. I had some kind of attack. Idk if it was anxiety, but I was shaking profusely, my stomach was beyond sick, I was crying, and my breathing was off. (Like I had to continuously yawn to get a full breath) and it was really scary. Since that attack I’ve just been feeling sick to my stomach on and off, and my heart at times would race or skip a beat. After I ate yesterday, I got up and my heart skipped a beat causing me to panic for a second and cough. I’m so scared something is wrong and I can’t stop crying and panicking now. My worst fear is the hospital and death in general and I just can’t get myself to tell someone.