Nipple piercing question?

So I’m 18 and LOVE tattoos and piercings, I only have 2 tattoos, belly button, smiley and my 3 lobe piercings so I don’t have much experience with the pain factor of the more intense piercing. When I was younger I always thought nip piercings where just way to much but now I find them cute and seam fun to have. All... show more So I’m 18 and LOVE tattoos and piercings, I only have 2 tattoos, belly button, smiley and my 3 lobe piercings so I don’t have much experience with the pain factor of the more intense piercing. When I was younger I always thought nip piercings where just way to much but now I find them cute and seam fun to have. All the pictures I see and the videos I have watched on them the ladies have big boobs and nips. I have a B cup and smallish nipples with a some what big areola (I believe that’s what it’s called, that or the that’s the actual name for nipples but I’m talking about the darker skin around the nipple) what my question is would nipple piercings still look cute with that, would it make it harder to pierces and with having them pierced? One more quick unrelated question, I have also seen pictures of girls with tattoos around the nipple, I think it would be so cute to have both tattoo and piercing there but would the tattoo work for the way my boobs where shaped. Any info or good advice is very appreciated and please no rude comments, this is my life and choices so don’t shame me for them. I’m asking this to make sure I make the right choice for myself, thanks :)
6 answers 6