Lv 4
    2 years ago

Yes, it's fairly common.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Maybe gross animals, like spiders and snakes

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes whilst I was on holiday On a beach I saw 3 male dogs having a three way at first it was two then they ran of to find the third and went ahead but was really gross not pleasant whilst trying to look out at the beautiful ocean

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

google it. There a many animals who pair off with the same sex partner.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Yes, of course. In addition to humans there are thousands of animal species that have been observed to have homosexual or bisexual members. That includes homosexual sex and same-sex mates. Also, studies have found that as population density increases, the incidence rate of homosexuality increases, and that's whether in captivity or in the wild. Here's a list of animal species with homosexuals observed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_disp...

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Sure, many animals are homosexual.

• 2 years ago

Mmhmm

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I think they may on occasional have sex with the same sex animal, but I think that if the opposite sex animal comes around, they will drop the same sex animal so quickly it will make your head spin.

• 2 years ago

Yes and many are. Homosexuality has been observed in more than a thousand species of mammals and birds. It happens among all the primates, including humans. This is not rape or opportunistic sex but includes all the pair bonding rituals of heterosexual couples. Both male and female homosexuality is seen and such couples are often better at raising young than heterosexual couples.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.