Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Should Israel transfer its non-native Arab residents to any of the other 20 countries occupied by Arabs?

Perhaps to Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and/or Yemen?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm certain they have enough air transport to drop them off somewhere in N Africa.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

No. Most of the countries you list that are not on the Arabian Penninsula are Muslim, but not Arab.

There are dozens of countries that are occupied by white people, but that doesn't mean that white Americans should all be deported to Europe so Native Americans can have their country back.

Isreal should either implement the two state solution agreed to at Camp David, or annex the occupied territories and allow Arabs to vote in Israeli elections.

• 2 years agoReport

Wrong. I'll grant you that I overlooked Somalia, Djibouti & Mauritania, they shouldn't be on that list though they are members of the Arab League but still the other 17 countries on that list name Arabic as their official language and most of their populations self-identify as Arabs. #antisemitism

• Evan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Do you mean 'deport'?

• 2 years ago

No. Israel loves diversity as long as they follow the Laws of Israel.

• 2 years agoReport

No! Israel must remain at least 80% Jewish in order to maintain its status as a Jewish state.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes, Israel should transfer its non-Arabs to any of the other 194 countries on the planet.

• 2 years ago

They're not arabs.

I realize this is the lie Israelis tell themselves to justify ethnic cleansing, but the fact is, genetically, they're as native, if not more so than the Jews in the area.

They were born there, most of them under Israeli rule.

• 2 years ago

Why would they do that if they could just send them to Sweden, France or Canada?

• 2 years agoReport

Because no sensible citizens of the countries you named would want to cohabitate with the backwards, religious barbarians known as the Palestinians.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.