My son didn t attend my daughter s wedding. He is a Jehovah s Witness she is not. She was an unbaptized publisher.?

She had a boyfriend and got pregnant. The elders talked to her and were ok for her to get married. My son and his wife were very supportive until she asked them for my granddaughter to be her flower girl. It was a non religious ceremony and reception followed. My daughter supported him on everything when he got... show more She had a boyfriend and got pregnant. The elders talked to her and were ok for her to get married. My son and his wife were very supportive until she asked them for my granddaughter to be her flower girl. It was a non religious ceremony and reception followed. My daughter supported him on everything when he got married even though she was not in the wedding party.

My daughter was very hurt with his brother not attending her wedding. She replied to his text message when he said that he was not going to attend her wedding with no explanation. She replied to him saying I m sorry but fu and I love you. This hurts me a lot because you are not the brother I grew up with. You changed please don t come to my delivery when by baby is born. I love but this hurts a lot.

His wife replied and asked me not ask for my grandchildren because she didn t want me spoil my grand children like my daughter. His was a group text.

My son has not called or anything after that text message. It has been almost two months.