Send nudes?

I met a guy online, we have been talking for 5-8 hours everyday for 2 weeks, we know so much about each other, im a virgin and he is very experienced, im 19 and he’s 32, he is very likely coming to see me in 2 months to go out and have sex, he wants an open relationship at the moment because i wont send him nudes,... show more I met a guy online, we have been talking for 5-8 hours everyday for 2 weeks, we know so much about each other, im a virgin and he is very experienced, im 19 and he’s 32, he is very likely coming to see me in 2 months to go out and have sex, he wants an open relationship at the moment because i wont send him nudes, should i send nudes? Should i meet him in 2 months? It makes me very nervous when he asks for nudes because he knows i cant send it because i feel that sex should be special the first time so he should see me in person, he thinks sex isn’t special its exciting and that the special part is the personality connection, please answer all my questions as im considering sending nudes but i kinda feel like im going to regret it but then maybe i will regret not sending them and losing him, thanks
18 answers 18