Do I have to wear heels to a job interview, please read?

This will be my very first job interview at am Insurance Company. My outfit is very professional and simple, A blazer and business pants. I'm only 4'11 and have a body and a face of a child but heels are comfortable for me. I might be there for hours and dreading heels, because I might get tired and... show more This will be my very first job interview at am Insurance Company. My outfit is very professional and simple, A blazer and business pants. I'm only 4'11 and have a body and a face of a child but heels are comfortable for me. I might be there for hours and dreading heels, because I might get tired and they'll hurt, what if I fall over or walk weird. My mother keeps telling me to wear the highest pair I have and handle it in any way I can so I look older and tall in them and not look like a child or no one will accept me (Thanks mom) Any thoughts?
Update: I meant they're not that comfortable for me, I could probably handle them an hour or so, walking small distances and sitting down alot, but not sure what to expect to this interview.