What's the problem here, this doesn't make sense to me?

CORRECT ME EVERYWHERE THAT IM WRONG ITS MUCH APPRECIATED So you can't have the benefits of European countries if you're not a citizen or don't have an education or a work visa but the USA provides legal AND illegal immigrants with federally funded public school and can get a job without a work visa as... show more CORRECT ME EVERYWHERE THAT IM WRONG ITS MUCH APPRECIATED
So you can't have the benefits of European countries if you're not a citizen or don't have an education or a work visa but the USA provides legal AND illegal immigrants with federally funded public school and can get a job without a work visa as long as you're legal of course and can get Medicaid like I did. Me a immigrant
So what's the deal here?
Why is the USA called the anti immigration and racist if you as a USA citizen cannot do anything in Europe unless you're sponsored by an employer or you HAVE to have a stem degree and still can't have the tax payed healthcare or education because you're not a citizen
I wasn't a citizen in USA and STILL got public education and reduced cost housing
Bruh.....