Three of my girlfriends and I(we're all married) had a girls weekend at the beach. One girl in our group got way too drunk and started..?

making out with a younger guy. We broke in and stopped her before it escalated any further. It put a damper on the weekend and now there is a distance between her and the rest of our group. She begged us not to tell anyone, esp. her husband and we agreed. But I know if my husband did the same, I'd want to know.... show more making out with a younger guy. We broke in and stopped her before it escalated any further. It put a damper on the weekend and now there is a distance between her and the rest of our group. She begged us not to tell anyone, esp. her husband and we agreed. But I know if my husband did the same, I'd want to know. Should this be divulged to her husband?
Update: Is she obligated to tell her husband?
Should she be excluded from future trips?