Inappropriate parents inlaw?

Me and my husband live with his grandma, she owns the house but it's in our name when she dies. His mom and stepdad live here as well. His mom and stepdad are so inappropriate they have sex real loud, then come into the bedroom after and ask me how good it sounded, they also scream arcoss the house about... show more Me and my husband live with his grandma, she owns the house but it's in our name when she dies. His mom and stepdad live here as well. His mom and stepdad are so inappropriate they have sex real loud, then come into the bedroom after and ask me how good it sounded, they also scream arcoss the house about ******* each other, his stepdad leaves the bathroom door open when he's in there and then tells me I need to knock on our door before walking out because it's inappropriate for me to walk by the bathroom while he's in there. He gets angrily abusive when you try to tell him that he's on the wrong he kicks my dogs and I don't know what to do. Me and my husband's having a talk with his grandma while their at work tomorrow but I don't know if it'll do any good. Any advice?
21 answers 21