Hi, I have to do a presentation on Real Madrid,what can I talk about?something controversial maybe...?

I have already decided That I am going to talk about The History of the club and the numerous trophies they have won,their legends and great champions,the Madrid Derby,Florentino perez how he boosted the economy and the galacticos and also the current situation and the future plans of the club as their stars are... show more I have already decided That I am going to talk about The History of the club and the numerous trophies they have won,their legends and great champions,the Madrid Derby,Florentino perez how he boosted the economy and the galacticos and also the current situation and the future plans of the club as their stars are coming to the end of their careers and finally the Spanish government found guilty of providing state aid to Real Madrid and the fact that they got in trouble for that. ANYTHING ELSE THAT I CAN TALK ABOUT?
1 answer 1