How do I lose weight?

Hi. I'm 17, girl. I want to lose 15 pounds. It has been a month since I started losing weight, and I only lost about 6 pounds. I'm extremely frustrated because I have stayed in the same weight range for about a week now, and it's not moving anywhere. I'm not doing anything different from before;... show more Hi. I'm 17, girl. I want to lose 15 pounds. It has been a month since I started losing weight, and I only lost about 6 pounds.

I'm extremely frustrated because I have stayed in the same weight range for about a week now, and it's not moving anywhere.

I'm not doing anything different from before; I'm eating well (I'm on a plant based diet), I dont consume more than 20 grams of sugar a day, and I workout regularly.

What do I do? Not seeing the number on the scale go down is very unmotivating, and it makes me wanna give up.

I'm sad because I used to eat 4 donuts a day everyday. I would have muffins, cookies, etc. I cut all that out and became vegan while going on a plant based diet, and yet still, nothing is happening to my weight.

I don't even look any different from before.

Any advice? Please help :(