Physics Homework Help: Thermodynamics?

Having a little trouble with this homework problem. I have about half of it finished, but having difficulties with the last two parts: A sample of a monatomic ideal gas occupies 5.00 L at atmospheric pressure and 300 K (point A in the figure below). It is warmed at constant volume to 3.00 atm (point B). Then it is... show more Having a little trouble with this homework problem. I have about half of it finished, but having difficulties with the last two parts:

A sample of a monatomic ideal gas occupies 5.00 L at atmospheric pressure and 300 K (point A in the figure below). It is warmed at constant volume to 3.00 atm (point B). Then it is allowed to expand isothermally to 1.00 atm (point C) and at last compressed isobarically to its original state.

(a) Find the number of moles in the sample.
I found the answer to be: 0.203 moles

(b) Find the temperature at point B.
I found the answer to be: 900K

(c) Find the temperature at point C.
I found the answer to be: 900K

(d) Find the volume at point C.
I found the answer to be 15 L (0.015m^3)

(e) Now consider the processes A → B, B → C, and C → A. Describe how to carry out each process experimentally.
Filled this question out already

(f) Find Q, W, and ΔEint for each of the processes.
When I try to calculate Eint for A -> B, I'm using nCv(delta t), with Cv = 3/2 R, but when I do this and submit the answer, I'm being told "Your response is off by a multiple of ten." (My answer that I was getting was 1518.97 for A -> B)

(g) For the whole cycle A → B → C → A, find Q, W, and ΔEint.

Any help for these last two parts would be greatly appreciated, I also attached a photo of the figure if it helps. Thanks!
1 answer 1