What do you think about this?

Usually, when I go out to parties and stuff, I say you know im just going to have a few beers. Well this weekend, much like most of the time, I drink more than that. Instead of having like 3 beers, I continue to drink as long as the party keeps going on sometimes getting to like 10 beers over about 4-5 hours. I get... show more Usually, when I go out to parties and stuff, I say you know im just going to have a few beers. Well this weekend, much like most of the time, I drink more than that. Instead of having like 3 beers, I continue to drink as long as the party keeps going on sometimes getting to like 10 beers over about 4-5 hours. I get drunk, but not like crazy hammered where I embarrass myself, but the next day I get worried I did something stupid even though I remember like most of the night. If I forget things, its usually like small conversations with people or how many drinks I've had, or sometimes things like dancing with someone. I never forget large chunks of time. only really like small events. it doesn't always happen when I drink, but It does happen like this probably half the time I drink. Im wondering if you think its a problem or if forgetting stuff here and there is normal with drinking?? I usually just keep drinking because the parties still going on and all my buddies keep drinking and I don't want to be lame and just stop. I have blacked out hard before, but not in a while.
7 answers 7