What do you think of bagels?

In my Sunday School class, each week someone provides breakfast. We take turns and it works out to about once every three or four months you have to bring something. Usually someone brings a couple dozen donuts from a bakery, but danishes and coffee cakes are also common. A few people will make a breakfast... show more In my Sunday School class, each week someone provides breakfast. We take turns and it works out to about once every three or four months you have to bring something.

Usually someone brings a couple dozen donuts from a bakery, but danishes and coffee cakes are also common. A few people will make a breakfast casserole.

No one has yet brought bagels and cream cheese, which I do a lot for breakfast. I was thinking of bringing a bag of plain, blueberry, and cinnamon raisin bagels and then a tub of plain whipped cream, honey nut whipped cream, and cinnamon sugar whipped cream.

The upside to this is if there are any left over, I will definitely be eating them. The last time I had about eight donuts left over. They went stale and I threw them out because I don't really do donuts.

But I'm thinking maybe nobody has brought bagels for a reason. I know I really like bagels. Often times it's the only thing I have for breakfast. But if I have a bowl of cereal or oatmeal, then I'm just as likely as not to add a bagel to it.