Am I merely an option instead of a priority?

My boyfriend recently went through a divorce, causing him to move back with family until he can catch up from lawyer fees. He is incredibly kind, is good about calling/texting, but I don't feel like I am a priority. We only see each other 1-2 times a week. He usually calls to say he misses me, which is nice,... show more My boyfriend recently went through a divorce, causing him to move back with family until he can catch up from lawyer fees.

He is incredibly kind, is good about calling/texting, but I don't feel like I am a priority. We only see each other 1-2 times a week. He usually calls to say he misses me, which is nice, but why not back it with action?

A few weeks ago, he was complaining that he was bored with his family, but "couldn't leave." Miraculously, he left later to go play basketball.

I also feel like I plan a lot of things, and he just goes along with it. I don't expect him to take me on lavish vacations, but come on...

I also have my own sets of friends and keep busy, so it's not like I sit around all day, but I do make time to see him. I just feel frustrated.

What should I do here?
6 answers 6