Can I make a copy of a picture of Glenn from The Walking Dead that I took on my phone of him signing my autographed picture.?

I brought two pictures to OfficeMax for them to copy one was I brought the picture of me and Glen that I paid for autographed photo and then I brought another one that I took on my phone of Glenn actually signing the photograph photo. I was told that I could not have these copied because they are copyrighted even... show more I brought two pictures to OfficeMax for them to copy one was I brought the picture of me and Glen that I paid for autographed photo and then I brought another one that I took on my phone of Glenn actually signing the photograph photo. I was told that I could not have these copied because they are copyrighted even though I am in one pic and the other one you can clearly see the autographed photo that I paid for is the one he is signing