Computer SCience file i/o?

Download the dictionary file (words.txt) from blackboard. Write a function called spellcheck that again takes a string representing a file name as input (i.e., "sample.txt"), opens the file, finds any misspelled words, and prints those words out to the screen. (A word is misspelled if it does not appear... show more Download the dictionary file (words.txt) from blackboard. Write
a function called spellcheck that again takes a string representing a file name as input (i.e.,
"sample.txt"), opens the file, finds any misspelled words, and prints those words out to the
screen. (A word is misspelled if it does not appear anywhere in the dictionary file.) You
should make sure to correctly handle uppercase/lowercase and punctuation by using the strip
method. Your function should print the line number where the misspelling occurred and to
make the misspelled word stand out, you should make it all uppercase when displayed. For
example, if line 2 of sample.txt had ”The quick brwon fox jumps...”, your code should display.
(Note the first line is line 1 not line 0)
Line 2: BRWON
2 answers 2