Does the scale always matter?

So I have lost 3 pounds in the past week. My weight has gone up and down. But I haven't lost another 3 pounds in a week. I did notice yesterday that the yoga pants I was wearing felt a little looser. I'm actually feeling pretty good. I have cut out most bread products and don't eat as much meat but I... show more So I have lost 3 pounds in the past week. My weight has gone up and down. But I haven't lost another 3 pounds in a week. I did notice yesterday that the yoga pants I was wearing felt a little looser. I'm actually feeling pretty good.

I have cut out most bread products and don't eat as much meat but I eat vegetables, fruit, dairy, oatmeal, quinoa, eggs, hummus, peanut butter, Kashi cereal and other things with iron and protein. Been drinking water, sometimes KeVita and once in a while juice or milk.