What are some simple hobbies that are fairly easy to learn and cheap to start?

My current hobbies include: - Listening to music - Dancing - Boxing - Hiking - Photography - Video Gaming - Reading/Writing - Juggling - Taking care of my pet puppy My current interests I like to study include: - Vexillology (maps) - Cartography (flags) - Crime (Different types of crime and crime organisations) -... show more My current hobbies include:
- Listening to music
- Dancing
- Boxing
- Hiking
- Photography
- Video Gaming
- Reading/Writing
- Juggling
- Taking care of my pet puppy

My current interests I like to study include:
- Vexillology (maps)
- Cartography (flags)
- Crime (Different types of crime and crime organisations)
- Construction (Diffrent construction trades)
- History (Specifically of the World Wars)
- Astronomy (Space)
- Accents (Learning and listening to accents)
- Weapons (collecting and learning about guns, knives, catapults and knuckle dusters)

Most of my hobbies appeal to me because they’re simple, fairly cheap and can be done from home. I learnt boxing from my older brother, it was simple because all I needed was gear. I learnt dancing from YouTube. I can listen to music for free. I can hike for free. All that’s needed for photography is a camera. My puppy is fun. Reading/Writing is free. Video gaming is fairly cheap as long as you don’t go overboard when buying new games and dlcs. Essentially, all my hobbies are cheap and simple which makes them appeal to me.

Also all my interest (crime, history, maps, flags, astronomy, construction, weapons, accents and construction) appeal to me since I can learn about them for free by reading books/online articles and watching YouTube videos.

I was wondering, what other hobbies/interests should I take up? I prefer hobbies that don’t require much gear and hobbies that aren’t cheap.
What do you recommend?