Single flared tunnels falling out?

Hello! I just started stretching my ears about 2 months ago. I bought a really great kit that’s been really helpful, however I’ve ran into a problem. I notice every morning when I wake up my single flared tunnels are pushed inside my ear. To the point where I have to push them back through the front of my earlobe... show more Hello! I just started stretching my ears about 2 months ago. I bought a really great kit that’s been really helpful, however I’ve ran into a problem. I notice every morning when I wake up my single flared tunnels are pushed inside my ear. To the point where I have to push them back through the front of my earlobe which is extremely uncomfortable. I’m wondering why this is happening and if I’m doing something wrong. I stretched from a 16g to a 14g on April 1st so it really hasn’t been that long. I’ve tried researching it online and I haven’t really found anything. I don’t want to stretch to the next size unless I know for sure that’s the problem. Thanks in advance for any advice!
2 answers 2