Does the last of us and God of war really prove that playstation is superior to Xbox one ?

What other exclusives that Microsoft has that can compete with sonys exclusives other than halo and gears of war ? Which 4th sequel sucked by the way.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Yes

• 2 years ago

U

• 2 years ago

Yeah yeah you have an opinion, it doesn't really matter that much to me. Yes, it is kind of true that the playstaion 4 won this generation, with it selling 70 million units while the xbox one has sold at most 30 million. The ps4 has also had some arguably better exclusives, but it comes down to personal opinion. The Xbox one x is much more powerful than the ps4 pro however, so there is some back and forth. It's a console war. It's competition in the video game market; it's good for the video game industry.

• 2 years ago

In terms of exclusive games, The Last Of Us, God Of War, and I'd add to that Uncharted and Infamous are far better than Halo and Gears.

Think about it - Playstations exclusives offer a variety of genres. XBox's only offer first person shooters as exclusives.

THATS where Playstation wins out. In terms of a variety of choice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I'm a huge Xbox fan I like the Xbox more than the PS. Yes I have to agree Sony have it up their in the high ranks of the gaming work Xbox boss Phil Spencer needs to get some work done to get into the top ranks.

• 2 years ago

i think so

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The future of console gaming is no longer about console exclusive games. But cross platform gaming. Gamers no longer buy consoles based on their game exclusivity, but what they have been using in the past decade. Both gamers, and game developers want cross platform gaming, however it is sony that is outright refusing to do so becuase out of fear that they will no longer make as much money.

• Fire Bolt2 years agoReport

Why would they lose money? People buy consoles because of the usability and how cheap it is. The PS4 right now is like $300. It’s not even that expensive. Besides there’s tons of games that have cross play with pc. Microsoft will not cross play with Sony. Your information is false.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I like whatever game is good. I like a mixture of Xbox and PS games. I don't like playstation more though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.