Coffee isn't as gorgeous as it used to be?

Update: I found a tin of leftover coffee grounds, brewed it and it tasted amazing.....smooth aromatic and lushy coffee velvety smoothness. The coffee now as of just a few months taste like they are already spent.....and roasted over again. Anyone feeling this?
Update 2: It isn't just one brand of coffee......I've tried a lot as I use kcups and drip coffee.

The coffee houses too.....there's a distinctive quality that is not there.....

It's almost like drinking another cup of the already spent coffee.....only bitter
Update 3: I think the popularity of coffee has caused the companies to demand cheaper coffee beans thus causing farmers to produce more inferior stock. Proceeding to roast the hell of it......and hoping most of the consumers won't notice. Now if you want the good coffee..........you have to notice first.....that what... show more I think the popularity of coffee has caused the companies to demand cheaper coffee beans thus causing farmers to produce more inferior stock. Proceeding to roast the hell of it......and hoping most of the consumers won't notice.

Now if you want the good coffee..........you have to notice first.....that what you're currently drinking is not....