Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 years ago

Should i get Prey or Evil Within 2?

Both games are on a flash sale right now for ps4 ive played Evil Within 1 and always wanted to play 2 but ive never played Prey either which one should i get?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • I love both gamed but would recommend The Evil Within 2. The story is a bit more compelling and if you like the first game is't great. It's more open then the first.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes

• 2 years ago

I enjoyed the storyline and game play creativity of Prey more.

• 2 years ago

Evil Within 2 was awesome!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

The Evil Within 2.

• 2 years ago

Both are good and I like both, but the end of the day I wouldn't recommend getting the Evil Within 2. It's not a bad game, but its not as scary as 1. Prey is a bench mark game of 2017; one of the best games of 2017 and a classic PS4 and Xbox One game. I would highly recommend buying the Xbox One version better, because it has a better framerate, even though the game is at 1600x900 on Xbox One. Prey has a better campaign and it has good replay value, and that The Evil Within 2 is a disappointment. So, basically, go with Prey. You would not be disappointed. I played both and own both for PS4.

• Will
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I agree with the ? user. Prey was a letdown due to being hyped up like it was going to be similiar to Alien Isolation. No where even close to being as suspenseful and heart pounding. The Evil Within 2 might not be as good as the first one was, but it is still worth getting. The first one maintained the psychological horror feeling throughout the game, but that feeling dies out after chapter 7 in the second game. Again, The Evil Within 2 is still worth getting.

• Tim
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Prey was a huge disappointment it's fun but it's far from being a horror game I loved evil within 1 mainly do to the low amount of ammo and horror perfection, the second one was not as scary but they added 1st person mode and some parts are free roam so you get a lot more play time what ticked me off the most tho was they changed Sebastian's voice actor he doesent sound like a tough grizzled drunk detective anymore and it really ruins immersion for me. Prey is worse then both of the evil within games in my opinion

• 2 years ago

Prey

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.