My parents are always constantly telling me that I am gonna become a fat woman, why are they always telling me this?

So my parents for some reason is always telling me this and it annoys me. I am 27 years old and I live on my own and so I buy my own stuff and food. I am 5 foot 9 and I weigh about 170 pounds currently. My waist is 36 and my bust is 34c. I have a couple of dresses that I don't fit in anymore. My parents are... show more So my parents for some reason is always telling me this and it annoys me. I am 27 years old and I live on my own and so I buy my own stuff and food. I am 5 foot 9 and I weigh about 170 pounds currently. My waist is 36 and my bust is 34c. I have a couple of dresses that I don't fit in anymore. My parents are always constantly telling me that I keep on eating the way that I am eating and says that it is not healthy. I work most during the day and so I tend to grab fast food when I'm on the go. I do try to eat dinner at home by cooking something when I can. I am single and my parents are telling me that the reason why I don't get dates is because of my weight and because I look fat. I just still don't get how am I fat. Why are they always telling me that I am fat ?? Does it really sound like I am fat ??