Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 years ago

Would you be happy being the one that always pays for things?

I love my girl to death but she claims she has all this credit card debt and can't keep up with my life style of traveling and stuff. I told her I don't expect you to pay for even half but contribute a little. She makes a big deal about 100.00 towards a 2 thousand dollar trip. Every single one of my friends says she is using me. I want to believe that she loves me because she never really asks to go anywhere its all my idea but she don't pay for ****! She has all these designer cloths that she claims was given to her by some beautique store 20 years ago but yet Iv'e been with her way over a year and these cloths look brand new and I've never seen her wear the same thing twice. It really causes trust issues. My mom says she is just living the life buying all these clothes claiming to be broke and I'm paying for everything. Can someone please help me out on this one?

78 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Only do things with her that cost no money. Use the money you have only to pay for things that only you can use, like nice clothes and gaming. Go out with your friends to places without taking her with you if it will cost money. Always say you don’t have money. if she point out about the things you got just say it was given to you. She will show her true self after a while that you don’t pay for stuff for her.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Your mother and your friends are telling you that she's using you? Listen VERY carefully to your di ck. Be very quiet and listen. Does it tell you that she's a long term keeper, or does it say that she makes it feel good, but she doesn't really love your di ck?

Source(s): Dicks are smarter than we sometimes think. We just have to listen.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Stop and ask yourself, can poor people show love if they don't have any money?

• Lucky2 years agoReport

Poor people can show love if they have no money. This girl loves beyond her means and there are too many indicators that she is a golddigger and he is too in love to see it.

• 2 years ago

You are both being disingenuous. You should scale back your lifestyle and stop living so high on the hog, so that you definitely aren't pressuring her, and she should be regularly contributing something towards your dates. It's madness, if she's broke to expect her to pay $100 towards something, but not crazy to expect her to buy the next round of drinks, or a pizza, or the occasional dinner. If she shows signs that she is losing interest when the pressure's off, but so are the expensive treats, then you'll have your answer. If she foots a modest bill when your social lives are less hectic, then you'll know she's sincere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

No

• 2 years ago

Unfortunately you spoiled her. If it doesn’t last don’t make the same mistake again. You know if a girl cares about you she will always be on your side or she’s not the one. Good luck.

• Lucky2 years agoReport

He didn’t spoil her. True,she is spoiled but maybe her single mom spoiled her.

• 2 years ago

Test her. Go on a trip and do not take her. Tell her you thought she was broke.

• 2 years ago

What does "my girl" mean exactly. You didn't say you're engaged or married so she owes you nothing. It's you who wants her to travel, and if she had it her way you'd sit still, but it's your idea to travel and you want her along so it's up to you to pay for it. She isn't tied to you and if you said you'd travel and return to her when you're in town she'd be just as happy, just that there would probably be someone as your replacement in the picture during the times you're gone. Get it? She's not your girl. She owes you nothing so doesn't even have to tell yu were she gets her clothes. The reason it's a trust issue is because there was no trust from the beginning, you two are just playing games with each other and always have. That means you go find someone else, as she's just a call girl on your arm. So find someone else. But since you're going to travel probably the next woman will have the same problem with your traveling.

These days you either have what you have and accept it, or you are alone.

• sparrow
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

I think you are making an awful lot of assumptions. They may not be players like you think. They may just be a very traditional boyfriend and girlfriend; with the girlfriend drowning in debt because she didn't control her spending.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hell I'm that person now, but am I happy doing so..? Hell no I'm really tired and fed up being around broke asss people all the time. What does the word Trick come to mind? But I didn't even bother to read through the whole question. I thought he was talking about people in general like I am. And like I say again I'm tired of footing the bill for all these broke asss people.

• 2 years agoReport

I don't think he was actually blaming anybody He was just explaining what he got tired of doing so what's your point about the mirror thing? 🤔

• 2 years ago

probably not and maybe you should find another girl that will help you pay for stuff

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.