How can I win my ex back?? Please help!!?

Me & my ex girlfriend broke up about a month ago. We broke up because she wasn’t happy in the relationship anymore after being together for 3 years. I took her for granted & didn’t realize what I had until she left. She felt like she couldn’t trust me & that I was going behind her back. When she broke... show more Me & my ex girlfriend broke up about a month ago. We broke up because she wasn’t happy in the relationship anymore after being together for 3 years. I took her for granted & didn’t realize what I had until she left. She felt like she couldn’t trust me & that I was going behind her back. When she broke up with me I begged her to stay, my mistake I know. We didn’t talk for about 3 weeks until I reached out to her & asked her how she was doing. The conversation went great she agreed to meet up & we had sex. She told me she is still in love with me & wants to get back together but she is not ready for that because she wants to work on herself. I called her a few days later & we were on the phone for 10 hours, 5 hours spent talking & 5 spent sleeping, we didn’t want to hang up. We hung out a day later & had sex again. The bond was great & you could tell that she still really loves me. Every time we’ve hung out after the break up I’m very romantic & tell her that I’ve changed. She said we will get back together in the future she is just not ready yet. What do I do? How do I get her commitment back with the situation I’m in?? Please help me I’m really in love with her!
4 answers 4