Why are people constantly staring at me?

Wherever I go I catch more than 1 person staring at me. I have acne but when people stare they don t stare at my forehead they look straight into my eyes. It s not only men it s also woman. When I answer a question in class everybody looks back at me which is very embarrassing. I don t know if it s if I m ugly or... show more Wherever I go I catch more than 1 person staring at me. I have acne but when people stare they don t stare at my forehead they look straight into my eyes. It s not only men it s also woman. When I answer a question in class everybody looks back at me which is very embarrassing. I don t know if it s if I m ugly or extremely pretty. When I ask my 8 y/o sister she says I m very pretty but I feel like she says that to make me feel better. When my teacher called on 5 people in the class to volunteer she included me and 4 other people. When I stood up everybody stared at me. And I mean EVERYBODY. I m not that type of person that tries to ignore people when they stare at me. Instead I stare at them back. I don t have much friends either. It may be because I m super ugly or I just don t look like a nice person to talk to. Please help me and be completely honest. I need info from boys and girls. Thank you xxxxxx
16 answers 16