I've got an on-going issue with my internet, and after having tried everything I Could think of. Seeking ideas / help for possible fix.?

[ This is not a laptop. Its a Computer, using a cabled connection, no WiFi ] So what is the problem? I cannot figure it out, what happens is that my computer will, at completely random intervals, lose connection for anywhere between 2-6 seconds. There is no telling when or why this happens, its happened during the... show more [ This is not a laptop. Its a Computer, using a cabled connection, no WiFi ]

So what is the problem? I cannot figure it out, what happens is that my computer will, at completely random intervals, lose connection for anywhere between 2-6 seconds. There is no telling when or why this happens, its happened during the day, evening and night. I've seen it happen one time during a whole day, none for a few days, and then about 20 times in one evening. Its absolutely random when, and how much it occurs.

This is a major issue, as I play a lot of video games. League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Counter Strike etcetera, and I play most of it competitively, so its very frustrating. When it happens during my games, its not just a huge spike in ping, its straight up "You have zero connection." When it happens, the internet icon on my PC will also gain the red triangle, for like, 2 seconds, then yellow for 3-5 and then back to normal. The little internet light on the back of my PC will also turn off for the duration of the red icon. It can happen back to back, sometimes it'll happen once or twice during an hour, or 20 times in 20 minutes.

At this point, I fear it might be a hardware issue. I'll make a list of what I have done so far. Any ideas for a fix would be very appreciated, as this problem has really started wearing on me.