Are these counted as fidgety movements when talking to a girl? And other details out there?
I'm not a stalker. He was literally doing it in front of me and I have never seen him making so many movements before.
- rubbing the hands on the knees
- rubbing his hands on his inner legs
- making eye contact for a short period and then looking at the girl's hoodie
- swaying around in the chair when the girl was sitting next to him
- calling the girl by her name when he could say 'she'
- agreeing with the time she puts out immediately without checking his schedule
- walking closely behind her although she was walking slowly compared to another guy at the next door (two-sided doors)
- stood super close to me while presenting (sleeves touching)
- when we got into groups of three when discussing a class detail, he sat foot and body facing towards me leaving the guy in our group awkwardly kinda third wheeling
- eshayLv 52 years agoFavorite Answer