Does this sound like herpes or something else? Please help?

I've been to both my obgyn as well as planned Parenthood. I tested negative for all stds, yeast infection, etc but neither of them would test me for herpes. I live in Ohio and I guess they've changed the rules on it so you cannot get tested unless you're having an outbreak. I couldn't even get a... show more I've been to both my obgyn as well as planned Parenthood. I tested negative for all stds, yeast infection, etc but neither of them would test me for herpes. I live in Ohio and I guess they've changed the rules on it so you cannot get tested unless you're having an outbreak. I couldn't even get a blood test for it done and it's stressing me out. Both of them gave me a pap smear and said they didn't notice anything abnormal and everything below looked fine.

I had protected sex a couple of times back in December with a guy I know. Not long after, I ended up with a horrible yeast infection that went on for about 2 months. For the past month, I've had these weird pinching sensations that come and go in my pubic area and Labia. I have no blisters, no sores, etc. I don't burn when I urinate, etc. The only thing I do remember is I had a teeny tiny sore near my inner thigh with tiny flaky skin around it that was barely noticeable but I'm not sure if it came from shaving or something else. I also felt a mild pain when I would touch my Vulva area near the entrance to my vagina but again, no sores, blisters, etc.

I also had these weird cold and hot sensations in my buttocks, thigh, feet, legs, face etc. I've been so stressed because I don't know the cause. Does these symptoms sound anything at all like herpes?