Black Adam vs Hela?

Story: After being banished from Earth, Black Adam goes to Hellheim, but Hela doesn't want another superpowered being on her realm, so the two fight.

Who would win and why?

I say Black Adam!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Zeke
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Black Adam. He's brutal, way too brutal for Hela.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

i would say black adam!

• Liar
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Black Adam is one of the most brutal fighters in the DC universe, while also being one of the most over-powered. On the other hand, the Hela portrayed in the recent film is a joke compared to her comic book counterpart, who is feared and respected by the Asgardians for pretty good reason.

Since Adam cannot be instantly killed by Hela's command (him being immortal and all), this would be a more hands on battle between a man who surpasses Superman, and a woman who can wield the dead. It's important to note though that Hela is no slouch in a hands on fight. She's drastically stronger than even the Hulk, can utilize high level magics, is a master of swords, is nigh-invincible, and can manipulate her body to other planes of existence where she can still interact with this one while remaining invincible. There's solid reason why she's the queen of what's essentially the Asgadian hell.

I'm giving it to Hela.

• 2 years ago

Black Adam would win and it's not a easily win. Black Adam is way too powerful, brutal and most dangerous villain that he can fatally defeat Hela, very deadly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Black Adam wins always

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.