Does anyone else throw away loos pennies when they get them (coppers in my case)?

I’m Scottish so money will obviously be different for some people than it is for me but whenever I get coppers (1 pence and 2 pence coins) I physically feel that I cannot keep them on my person so I just throw them away for some little kid to find (kids love finding coppers, for some reason). I can’t wrap my head... show more I’m Scottish so money will obviously be different for some people than it is for me but whenever I get coppers (1 pence and 2 pence coins) I physically feel that I cannot keep them on my person so I just throw them away for some little kid to find (kids love finding coppers, for some reason). I can’t wrap my head around why it’s only coppers that bother me, I’m completely fine with 5 pence coins, 10 pence coins and so on as they’re all silver. Does anyone else do this? Or something similar?