I want to become English and I’m American how do I get in?

I want this very small vintage residential house with a chimney in a town like old Liverpool where I can have my friends over and play Merseybeat songs

And then gather for afternoon tea and have a 1957 motor car and a lovely garden

And free group mental health therapy sessions through the health service

5 Answers

  • 2 years ago
    Best Answer

    Sadly the UK just isn't like your dream, and trying to get in as an immigrant not at all easy. And even if you got in, you'd find it's not quite as cozy as you imagine it would be. Homes in Liverpool and everywhere else are in short supply in UK. It's a small, overcrowded island with a myriad problems, especially that of housing and homelessness. The sort of house you imagine was converted into apartments many years ago, or torn down to make way for soulless housing estates. Unemployment rates in Liverpool are quite high too. And don't even mention the difficulty of getting any treatment on the NHS which is underfunded and struggling. You can buy a vintage car anywhere and you can recreate afternoon tea, right where you are and make your room or home as chintzy and old fashioned as you like without going to all the trauma of emigration.

    • Eric2 years agoReport

      Or I can just go to one that’s already occupied and say hello “i don’t know why you say goodbye I say hello”

  • Clive
    Lv 7
    2 years ago


  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    Marry a 1957 Liverpudlian.

  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    Dream on troll.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

    Keep your American citizenship and simply apply for dual citizenship with England.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.