Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 years ago

Hey guys, Iam wondering if any you find it suitable for your favorite airplane to be general or specific, like certain variants? Thoughts?

When you have a favorite aircraft in the aviation hobby, do you like that particular aircraft in general, such as saying, "I like the P-51," which includes all of its variants, or to be more specific, such as saying, "I only like the P-51 D-20NA?" There comes a point when liking an aircraft in general has many variants and sunvariants, which can become broad, overwhelming, and confusing, so what do you do to sort that out? Do you like an aircraft generally or specifically?

Favorite Answer

Nobody is judging you but if somebody asks what your favorite plane is and you reply "Boeing 737", and then they ask if you have a favorite model within that series, will you think it suitable if you have no preference? It's up to you to decide.

• JetDoc

HUH? WTF are you babbling about? Your "question" makes no sense.

I cannot figure out what you are asking. Perhaps you can re-phrase it.