Need a hobby?

I’m in high school and I’m a sophomore and I’m also in cyber school which means I work from home and do work on a laptop. My mom knows I like it and I have good grades but I don’t do anything much besides sit in my room and sometimes have sleepovers with friends. I used to be on the school dance team but I went to... show more I’m in high school and I’m a sophomore and I’m also in cyber school which means I work from home and do work on a laptop. My mom knows I like it and I have good grades but I don’t do anything much besides sit in my room and sometimes have sleepovers with friends. I used to be on the school dance team but I went to cyber and I realized that I didn’t even want to be on the team because they weren’t serious about anything which is hard because I use to dance competively But my mom doesn’t have money. I don’t do sports and I’m not really a people person I mean I’ll be nice and talk but not all the time. If I’m being honest I want to do something but I don’t know anything I could do especially if it doesn’t cost much and I live on the east side of Pennsylvania. So please give me ideas like it’s hard to think of things like I don’t play a instrument I don’t really do sports and I can’t dance without my mother spending $300 a month. I used to play soccer when I was 10 but I don’t do sports and I also used to cheer but I’m not flexible at all anymore and I’m so bored with watching tv or just hanging out with friends and there’s nothing to do around my house anyway like the mall closest to me is like 35 minutes away and all the stores in there are pretty much closed and there isn’t much to do. Please don’t say sports or working out cause I was born with asthma so I just run out of breath easily so I don’t like to run or even walk especially cause it’s still SO cold outside
7 answers 7