Is it legal to sell Marijuana that smells like vomit at a dispensary in California?

Hello-I went to the Santa Cruz (ca.) Collective Marijuana dispensary and got sold a "different" variety that I originally ordered that smelled like "puke" or "vomit" . I ordered the "blue nepal" and got a throw up kind instead. The hiv/'aids patients that work there ( who are just "joe cool" now) smirked etc. but--this is a "bio contaminant" in a public dispensary!! I would not trust a bunch of terminally ill junkies to dispense!! Are there "watch dog dog" groups that can make sure people don't get sick-??? What about e-coli contamination etc. etc.----Hiv/'aids junkies are not people to trust generally-so is this dispensary going to turn into a bio-hazardous contamination scandal??

Favorite Answer

If you get a prescription including marijuana that smells objectionable you are free to return it and demand your money back and tell them then if they don't give you your money back you're going to call the Federal Drug Administration immediately and Report a product which is contaminated with vomit and then pull out your cell phone and start dialing watch how fast they give you back your money no the number for the Federal Drug Administration have it handy and if they won't give you back your money make a real complaint and stand outside until the complaint has been made give the FDA your name and your phone number and keep a sample of the product if the FDA finds human contamination you will have a lawsuit worth millions of dollars to you

What is a bio contaminant? The weed smells like what it smells like dude. They didn't grow it, they just sell it.

Well sure. If it smells like vomit and you don't like that smell, buy something else. Just because something smells like vomit, doesn't mean there is vomit in it. Go to a different dispensary or select a different strain.

I hope not cuz that’s my favorite flavor

never smelled that kind weed,but maybe it was mildew from bad grower....in other states they let you smell it before you buy