My boyfriend and I want to take a vacation but we do not drive?

Yes we are old enough to go on a vacation together age 25 (me) and him age 26. We want to take a vacation but the problem is we do not know where to go since we do not drive. We live in NYC so thats no problem over here and we did go to Atlantic City NJ twice.. no problem to cacation their without a car. Any... show more Yes we are old enough to go on a vacation together age 25 (me) and him age 26.

We want to take a vacation but the problem is we do not know where to go since we do not drive. We live in NYC so thats no problem over here and we did go to Atlantic City NJ twice.. no problem to cacation their without a car. Any beaches or places we can go to that doesnt require travel by car to get places? We might go to Puerto Rico (my bf family live there) but not sure of other places. I really want to go to a beach besides Atlantic City