Will I be able to work off ,y horrible eating tomorrow?

Very rarely do I eat out but I am really craving my favorite breakfast tomorrow at my favorite diner. Let me give you the rundown of my full day of eating tomorrow. Breakfast: 3 egg omelette with sausage and cheddar cheese, home fries, buttered rye toast, and a large Peps. Cal. 1550, Fat. 87g, Carbs, 142g,... show more Very rarely do I eat out but I am really craving my favorite breakfast tomorrow at my favorite diner. Let me give you the rundown of my full day of eating tomorrow.

Breakfast: 3 egg omelette with sausage and cheddar cheese, home fries, buttered rye toast, and a large Peps. Cal. 1550, Fat. 87g, Carbs, 142g, Protein, 54g

Dinner: Ham, lamb chop, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, a buttered dinner roll, and fat free milk. Cal 1500, Fat. 50g, Carbs. 174g, Protein. 86g

Snack: Can of Vienna sausages. Cal 240, Fat. 18g, Carbs, 2g, Protein 14g

So all in all I will be eating 3, 290 calories, 155 grams of fat, 318 grams of carbs, and 154 grams of protein. But I want you to take into consideration that before breakfast I will be walking 7 miles and doing heavy weight training and in between breakfast and dinner I will be working 7 hours as a janitor which is very labor intensive. So will I be able to work off my terrible eating. Also there will be a 12 hour gap in between breakfast and dinner so I will be hungry for it
1 answer 1