Lv 6
Ivan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Why does Trump change his mind so much?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Simple , Trump has people from the deep state and neo-cons feeding him misinformation and doing his policies for him. A lot of Trump supporters feel like he knows what hes doing but I can tell you I quite honestly feel like he doesn't. Now if theses people weren't in his cabinet , we might see better policies but so far we haven't and its because washinton DC is filled with corrupt politicians from both sides and I am not saying Trump is evil. Trump just has thin skin and hes not capable of thinking properly. The Democratic party and Republican party are both sold out to big pharma and the military industrial complex.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I don't know ask him

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

They keep getting dirty and in need of washing.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Only DT knows!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Katz22
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

It might be because Trump is losing his mind.

• 3 years ago

Cause he is a dick

• 3 years ago

Flimsy things tend to flutter this way and that a lot.

• 3 years ago

He doesn't change his mind. He never made up his mind. He has no guiding principles, he only says whatever he thinks his audience of the moment wants to hear. So whatever he says today, tomorrow he might say something completely different. And of course when someone brings this up in the media he calls it 'fake news'.

Trump has been on every side of every issue, and that was true even before he ran for president. For instance, talking to Democrats or liberals he claimed to be 100% Pro Choice, but running as a Republican he swore he was always Pro Life.

The fact is that a lot of politicians do that. Before speaking at a school or public event, they'll study the demographics to see what will make the audience cheer. And when public opinion changes, they change. But Trump does it a lot more shamelessly and, consequently, a lot more obviously.

• Dubai
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

He has no mind. Putin's brain.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

All depends on who he talks to last. So if you want something, be sure you are the last person to talk to him that day.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Because he is clueless

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.