I know he didn't play today, but what's the point of Ronaldo stat-padding when Barca have already won the title basically?

He's started scoring a lot when it doesn't matter. Typical Penaldo. Wouldn't RM fans prefer if he had actually showed up earlier in the season when Real Madrid needed goals rather than score 1 goal from 55 shots?
Update: I'm talking about La Liga here obviously, not the CL. I have to make the distinction as some dolts on here probably wouldn't understand the question (generally those who go anonymous).
Update 2: He's not gonna get anywhere near winning La Liga, and Real Madrid were always gonna finish top three or four. Now we have to endure dullards wanking over his goal stats when the truth of the matter is he was dreadful earlier in the Liga season when it actually mattered. But now Real have no chance of winning... show more He's not gonna get anywhere near winning La Liga, and Real Madrid were always gonna finish top three or four. Now we have to endure dullards wanking over his goal stats when the truth of the matter is he was dreadful earlier in the Liga season when it actually mattered. But now Real have no chance of winning the title he starts scoring goals. Pathetic.