How is the noise level inside a late model Honda Fit with CVT?

I have the FIT on my short list for a retirement vehicle when my 2004 Focus dies on me. Some people say the transmission is noisy and I wonder what other people think about it. I really like the amount of safety tech on the 2018 model but I do not want a car any noisier than my 2.3L Focus.
Update: I know to test drive it but a short term test will not tell you that much and to do a proper job I have read in magazine reviews where the reviewer says the CVT causes the engine to drone and sound annoying.Whether they are comparing to a Lexus or a similarly priced car is unknown. I would like to have one for... show more I know to test drive it but a short term test will not tell you that much and to do a proper job I have read in magazine reviews where the reviewer says the CVT causes the engine to drone and sound annoying.Whether they are comparing to a Lexus or a similarly priced car is unknown.
I would like to have one for several days to try but that is not how test drives work. I am hoping for people who actually own one could give me their impression versus their previous cars.